- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £60,000.00 gross per year
- Kinmel Bay and Towyn
Holiday Home Sales Managers
x5 UK Wide opportunities
£40k Base salary + commission - realistic year 1 OTE £60k
Due to continued success and growth we’ve created a number of exciting brand new UK wide opportunities to join our highly successful Holiday Home Sales Team.
We’re looking for experienced sales managers who can demonstrate a successful track record in success both on a personal level and through effective leadership of a successful sales team in a customer focused environment taking full accountability for the end to end customer sales journey.
These opportunities are not for the faint hearted! We’ll have exceptionally high expectations, you’ll learn hands on in the role, mentored by some of our most experienced Holiday Home Sales Managers and will be exposed to a number of parks UK. We’ll provide you with the tools and knowledge that you need in order to take responsibility for you own park within approximately 6-8 months and then the rest is up to you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting Holiday Home Sales Manager with successful management of existing sales team on park
- Understanding what success looks like to be able to manage your own sales team once you manage your own park
- Becoming a sector expert, building your knowledge in product, stock and competitors
- Effective sales funnel management, from initial targeted marketing through to successful completions
- Learning how to effectively manage sales budgets, reporting and management information
- Attaining exposure across a wide variety of parks to understand customer profiles, geographical locations and demographics
What you can expect from us:
- Commitment and support from the business to support the transfer of your skills and experience into a brand new and exciting sector
- Bespoke training & induction program which set you up for success
- Support and guidance from and experienced and successful mentors
- Incredible career development opportunities UK wide
- Access to unrivalled salary, commission and incentive packages which can be life changing- including regular trips to Europe a 2020 worldwide trip to South Africa, monthly team incentives, increased commission for target over achievement
Please note: You must be flexible to travel and be open to relocation UK wide as you will be based across a wide variety of parks and hold a full driving licence in order for your application to be considered.