- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Desk Assistant - Electronic Trading Services- M/F VIE London - Corporate and Investment Banking London - Great BritainSummary of the key purposes of the role
We are looking for someone that can join our Cash Equity Execution dynamic and very experienced team serving customers in a highly commoditized industry that can help us differentiate ourselves with better understanding of client needs and flows and add value to the process through strong analytic skills and working closely with each of the team. They will quickly get to understand the way the business works and be an integral part of the client solutions.
Working with large amounts of data to help find better execution solutions.
Simplify some of the more cumbersome tasks that eat up too much time.
Deliver a better product through smarter thinking and giving the team a different perspective on the processes currently employed.
Summary of responsibilities
• Python & VBA development for several projects for the Cash Equity Execution Group.
• Development of Transaction Cost Analysis (TCA) reporting tools for CEE client base.
• Process new client accounts requests and assist with onboarding new clients
• Generation of daily reports to identify risk positions and resolve p/l queries.
• Project based tasks relating to execution performance analysis, revenue and management information, marketing initiatives, market structure analysis.
• General assistant to CEE London Team.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
• Graduate with a master's degree from Business school or Engineering University, majoring in Finance.
• Previous experience in Investment Banking would be appreciated. You have interest in the markets (primarily equities but not exclusively).
• You are fluent in English.
• You are proficient in Python coding.
• You are proficient in Office application (VBA, big data mining).
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in London is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com .
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
At Societe Generale, you will be joining the Global Markets division (MARK) of SG Corporate and Investment Banking. MARK offers a cross-asset approach along all its offerings : Research, Investment & Risk Management Solutions, Execution and Prime Services to asset managers, pension funds, companies, private banks, insurance companies, hedge funds, family offices, sovereign funds and distributors worldwide.
Job code: 19000FCU
Business unit: SG CIB
Starting date: 01/08/2019
Date of publication: 01/07/2019
- ms project