- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Developer Group Details:
We are a passionate team of Technologists who are building the firm's next generation fixed-income trading platform. As we build our platform, we are seeking talented individuals to join the team to work closely with our internal and external partners to further develop and define our products and offerings. As a team, we are continually looking for improvements to our software development lifecycle and value new ideas that can challenge the status quo to improve productivity and quality. No previous financial markets experience is necessary, as training will be provided. We will help you build your career by ensuring you have access to mentoring and professional skills courses.
- Development of new products, and enhancement of existing products for Europe and Asia
- Work with a substantial codebase, requiring an inquiring and tenacious approach to development and maintenance
- Ensuring the code is tested thoroughly. Quality of code is paramount as Tradeweb developers have their code rolled into production regularly
- In addition to the dedicated support team, third-line support of production systems will be required occasionally, typically on installation of new products and releases. Support of new products will be required from start of trading (7am) on initial installation into production.
- Work with internal stakeholders, including product managers to clarify project requirements and specifications during development, testing and post-production
- Close liaison with the US office will be required
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven C++ experience is essential (ideally Microsoft Visual C++).
- Good knowledge of STL and Boost.
- Numerate undergraduate degree with strong academics
- Clear, concise, and effective oral and written communicator who engages in active dialog
- Proven team player, with the ability to work within a globally distributed team environment.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Work experience developing mission-critical, real time systems.
- A quick learner: able to understand and debug existing enterprise systems.
- Experience of agile/lean development techniques such as TDD, BDD, CI and CD
- SQL, such as MSSQL or Oracle.
A first mover and market leader in electronic fixed income trading, Tradeweb facilitates trading in rates, credit, equities and money markets for more than 2,500 clients in 60+ countries. Tradeweb combines domain expertise, proprietary technology and a vast network of clients to deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows. As an ideas and solutions company which values innovation, Tradeweb is always looking for new ways to create efficiencies that improve clients' performance and platform experience.