- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £65,000.00 gross per year
- St Albans
Job Title: Developer
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire - Near to St Albans City Train Station
Salary: £40,000 to £65,000 DOE + EXCELLENT BENEFITS INCLUDING, 25 DAYS HOLIDAY PLUS BANK HOLIDAYS, PENSION, BONUS AND LOTS MORE - Salary depending on your level of experience - we are looking for candidates of all levels - APPLY to find out more.
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: PH9692
Applications from Developers of all levels are encouraged to apply as there are 3 positions available.
Come on board with this large development team (housing developers, testers, business analysts and product manager / owners) and work with them on multiple projects using the latest technologies in an office of 200+ employees.
The team work in a highly agile and flexible way, supporting a diverse range of client, business and technical requirements.
Demonstrable (must have) experience of the following is required:
- .NET (C# preferred)
- Experience in Angular 2+ or other frameworks (even if you do not have LOTS of exposure)
- MVC development
- Restful services
- Agile framework (SCRUM preferred)
- Experience using project management and source control systems (e.g. Confluence / JIRA / GIT preferred)
- Testing Frameworks (e.g. unit testing, BDD, TDD)
Additional desirable (nice to have) experience includes:
- CSS / SCSS
- Skills in either Java and / or Python
- Database design and development
- Relevant postgraduate or professional qualifications
- Exposure to Cloud services such as AWS - Amazon Web Services (preferred) or Azure
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery tools (CI/CD Tools) (e.g. Team City / Bamboo / Jenkins)
- Understanding of the financial services industry
- Exposure to reporting and data visualisation tools (e.g. Microsoft SSRS, Tableau, QlikView, D3)
As a Developer you will:
- Be an integral and collaborative member of a team building top-quality products and services;
- Be involved with the design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solutions;
- Develop program specifications ensuring that expected application performance levels are achieved;
- Have an understanding and involvement in the complete development lifecycle for products and applications;
- Understand the importance of unit and test plans, constantly looking for opportunities to improve code quality;
- Evaluate new technologies to expand the scope of the team's work and identify opportunities for improvement and greater efficiency
Wilde Associates is working in the capacity of an Employment Agency in respect of this role.