- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £30,000.00 gross per year
- £30,000 plus
Our Client, a successful market leading Financial Services employer is seeking a Development Executive to work with the Head of Sales to proactively continue their growth through effective development activities.
Along with developing opportunities for business with Corporate Clients, you will also be responsible for drafting underwriting, pricing and completing contractual paperwork.
Therefore, you will need to be confident working closely with senior clients and prospects and have a background within Financial Services.
You will be rewarded with commission after probation is completed.
The main responsibilities of the Development Executive role include:
- Developing New Business opportunities through lead generation
- Attending client meetings to ensure all processes and requirements are fully understood and an effective contract delivery framework is agreed and initiated
- Liaising with other departments to generate pricing presentations, sales literature and contracts
- Liaising with the Marketing department over presentation of proposal documents
- Preparing and submitting proposals to Clients
- Liaising with the Client, internal departments and suppliers to manage delivery of new contracts on schedule
- Attending regular review meetings and progressing development opportunities
To be successful in this Development Executive role you will need:
- Previous sales experience in a Regulated environment
- Experience of looking after sophisticated, professional Corporate customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good accuracy and attention to detail including pricing calculations
- Experience of using all Microsoft Office programs especially Excel
Because of the location and nature of the role, you will be able to drive and have your own transport.
Also, regular travel to London and other UK locations will be required.