- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £35,000.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
2401 - Device Marketing Manager - Berks - 18 month contract - £35 - £40K pro rata
Responsible for the development of marketing plans through distribution and reseller to support the sale of devices through accounts to achieve revenue target and Go to Market strategies.
Responsibilities for the Device Marketing Manager will include:
- Working closely with the Partner Account Manager to understand the priorities for the accounts for which they are responsible.
- Developing joint marketing plans with partners and ensure the Partner executes these plans in the agreed timescales.
- Communicating and informing our partners on products, marketing efforts, engagement opportunities, events, resources and training, etc. to drive partners to action on key metrics.
- Managing and being accountable for the local marketing budget and any centrally funded programmes.
- Training partners on the Marketing Programmes to ensure compliance.
- Ensuring that plans are coordinated with the relevant business leads to avoid duplication and ensure that the ROI is as effective as possible.
- Measuring program effectiveness/return on investment data to apply learnings to future activities
- Strengthening relationships with distribution and resellers to influence positive customer satisfaction results.
Must Have Skills
Previous B2B IT reseller / distributor marketing experience
Solid organisation and collaborative working skills professionalism
Commercial management experience
Project management experience
Planning ability to ensure that activities happen on schedule, and deliver expected results
Good commercial awareness, able to manage a budget and substantiate an ROI on a marketing plan
Collaborative skills to work across teams within the business and with partners
Ability to deal with complexity working within a large multi-national business
- Marketing Manager
- ms project