- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £50,000.00 gross per year
£40,000 - £50,000 + 33 days holiday + medical + dental + 8% pension
Are you looking to work for an innovative and rapidly expanding start up and play a key role as they continue to scale up their complex high tech medical robotic software?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company investing in their infrastructure and driven by automation and improvement. DevOps is a huge opportunity to improve their software which is at the heart of their business.
The company has received record breaking investment in their product range and is expanding at a rapid pace! This is a great time to join as they continue to integrate DevOps with an emphasis on Python, Bash, C++, C, SQL if possible. This is a Cloud based environment with AWS.
This would suit a DevOps Engineer looking to be part of one of the most exciting companies in the UK as they expand globally and scale up their technology!
- Support and develop the automated build and test system
- Configuration management solutions
- Keep up to date new technologies and tools
- Working around Python, BASH, C++, C, SQL environment
- Windows and Linux platforms
- Cloud deployment with AWS
- Experienced DevOps Engineer
- Good programming and scripting skills, any of Python, BASH, C++, C, SQL helpful
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux platforms
- CI / CT systems
Apply now to submit your CV or call Tom Reynolds at Rise Technical Recruitment