- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £90,000.00 - £110,000.00 gross per year
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer to join a fast growing tech team based in London as they scale their cloud based SaaS platform. The team have raised over $7million in funding from VCs responsible for the growth and success of Alibaba and Made.com and have grown the team to just under fifty people in their London WeWork office.
As the DevOps Engineer you will be vital in improving the Infrastructure as Code environment, utilising Terraform on AWS instances. You will help the company to introduce a containerisation approach using modern technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker. You will also be crucial in major projects to help improve deployment and automation.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with;
- Experience working in an AWS Cloud and Linux environments
- Demonstrable knowledge with production container tools including Kubernetes or Docker
- Strong development experience in PHP or other languages (Go, Python, Java or C++) would be beneficial but not essential
- Broad technical knowledge preferably including, but not limited to terraform, monitoring tech and automation
Salary: £90,000 - £110,000 + Benefits and Training Budget
Location: Vauxhall, South London
- Amazon Web Services
- DevOps Engineer
- Google Cloud
- Site Reliability Engineer