- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £65,000.00 gross per year
- £65,000 + Bonus + 14% Pension
Our client is a global Financial Services business and is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for providing support related to the companies advanced Pensions system.
Do you want to work for a market-leading financial product?
Provided with a training budget to enhance your career?
Interested in working for a business following Agile principles?
- Contribute in building enterprise software delivery patterns
- Contribute on new and existing software build and delivery process.
- Develop, maintain and support high-quality in-house software build systems
- Automate scripts to deploy software in an automated process.
- Creation of configuration for internal customers responsible
- Creation of configuration items for non-production environments to support Software Development Life Cycle for internal customers
- Contribute in implementing source code control management best practices
- Develop and maintain our internal release management process
- Creation and maintenance of an automated build/release scripts and plans
- Communicate effectively with members of software development and other project related groups to ensure processes and project objectives are met
- Contribute and review ongoing improvements of the implementation of standards, methods, and procedures
- Responsible for scheduling and deploying to QA, Staging and Production environments
- Requires after-hours release support, so a flexible time schedule is required
- Unix and Oracle Database
- SQL & Unix Shell Scripting
- Jenkins / GIT
- Unix, Windows, Apache Web Server Configuration etc.
- PL/ SQL, Perl, Python
- Nginx, RedHat Linux
- Containers (Docker)
Interested? If so, please apply immediately
- DevOps, Dev Ops, Infrastructure Engineer, SCM Engineer, DevOps Engineer, DevOps Specialist