- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £50,000.00 - £70,000.00 gross per year
DevOps Engineer, Azure
Worthing, West Sussex
- 70k plus excellent benefits
DevOps Engineer with Azure is sought by ever growing, highly successful Worthing based software house within buoyant and successful financial services organisation.
This role represents a rare opportunity to work within a successful software team whose target is to hit a 100% automated release pipeline with on demand Continuous Delivery.
As a DevOps engineer, you'll be working side-by-side with Scrum teams ensuring a smooth, rapid flow of software to our customers, not only provisioning environments but also configuring them and deploying solutions to our customers, and optimising that pipeline through automation.
This is a highly technical role with an opportunity to work in creating an environment of continuous learning and development.
You will be expected to have excellent technical knowledge and experience in the areas of automated provisioning, configuration and deployment and a hunger to share your knowledge, develop yourself and find new solutions to the challenges of DevOps.
- Collaborate as part of a small DevOps community with Scrum teams to optimise the product delivery pipeline to our customers.
- Record and optimise the key metrics of lead time, deployment frequency, mean time to restore (MTTR) and change fail percentage.
- Bring your energy to learning, sharing and evolving our knowledge and capabilities in DevOps to create a rapid, seamless application delivery pipeline.
- Help us on our journey of automating everything.
- Ideally you will be experienced in DevOps, managing complex multi-tier enterprise infrastructure environments on the .net stack (preferably Core), however an enthusiasm and foundation of skills would also be considered.
- Experience of the Azure infrastructure.
- Exposure to iterative/agile development methodologies (SCRUM, XP).
- Exposure to continuous integration and build tools (eg, Jenkins, TeamCity, Azure DevOps or similar).
- Use of source code version control (eg git).
- System administration skills with a bias toward Windows system administration.
For a full consultation on this unique role please email your CV to Arc IT ASAP.