- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £70,000.00 - £80,000.00 gross per year
- ACTON - SUFFOLK - UNITED KINGDOM
Do you have an evangelist mind-set and seek to be more involved in people engagement? Are you passionate about improving the reliability of apps, continually improving efficiency? Do you like the idea of working as hands-on as you like? If yes, please read on…
Our multinational client are seeking a highly technical Site Reliability Engineer whose purpose will be to maintain and develop the reliability, scalability and performance if the platform and infrastructure. The incumbent individual will constantly monitor a range of parameters to include: availability, latency/capacity etc. and will drive technical resolutions across the technology stack from application to infrastructure.
Key Responsibilities required by a Site Reliability Engineer:
- Scale and evolve systems and services to ensure reliability, resiliency, performance and security.
- Support system design, platform development and deployment reviews.
- Monitor and debug issues across the stack to include infrastructure, network, platform and services.
- In a time critical environment, analytically solve problems with the ability to come up with practical solutions within a production environment.
- Help drive a DevOps culture throughout the business.
Essential Skills needed by the Site Reliability Engineer:
- Deep understanding of cloud systems, ideally Azure and/or AWS.
- Good knowledge of Docker.
- Strong understanding of automation and desire to create automated solutions.
- Background of Development/Networking.
- Proven experience in any development/scripting languages (e.g. PowerShell, Bash, Go, Python, C#, NodeJS etc.).
Would you say you fit the skill set for this role? If you're interested, please forward over a copy of your CV ASAP.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.