- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client, a successful multi-disciplined and family run business operating throughout the South and East of England, is currently recruiting for an experienced Diesel Generator Technician to strengthen their team based on the outskirts of Ipswich.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an Industry leader, who will offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
Skills & Experience Required
* Proven diesel generator experience
* Demonstrable mechanical / electrical engineering experience
* 17th Edition Electrical qualification preferred
* Strong diagnostic skills and abilities
* Knowledge and understanding of generator control systems would be highly advantageous
The role of the Generator Technician will be to service, maintain and repair diesel generating and associated equipment.
You will be required to attend breakdowns, and deal with fault finding and diagnosis.
You will also be responsible for load bank testing and assisting in the installation of diesel generators.
Using the latest diagnostic software, you will be providing customers with the highest level of service possible.
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our website now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available