- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £23,000.00 gross per year
R13 recruitment are partnering a highly renowned, national organisation in their search for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join their team in Norwich.
Within this role you will be analysing the performance of various SEO & CRO campaigns, presenting results and offering recommendations.
This role has a focus on reporting and suggesting recommendations on marketing data, so an analytical mind is a must, as well as a passion for all things digital marketing.
This is a great chance to join an ever-growing organisation with the opportunity to develop your career in marketing.
Your duties will include:
* Supporting on new marketing campaigns and trials.
* Analysing the results of SEO & CRO campaigns.
* Presenting the results of your analysis and offering relevant recommendations.
* Turning data into key insights/recommendations.
* Monthly reporting using Google Analytics.
You will have/be:
* Previous digital marketing experience or relevant qualification.
* Proven knowledge and use of Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics.
* Analytical skills to interrogate data and identify patterns and trends.
* Organised with high attention to detail.
* Able to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
* Strong interpersonal skills
- an excellent team player.
This is a full time, permanent positions working Monday to Friday.
The offered salary for this role is £20,000
- £23,000 dependant on experience, plus a competitive benefits package, location North Norwich.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Alex Harrington
- Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals
- we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution.
Contact us, for a completely confidential chat.
rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity.
rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate
- google analytics