- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- BRISTOL AVON
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join our established team at Hargreaves Lansdown.
As a member of the Digital Marketing team, you’ll have your own area of our website to look after, as well as a key role in delivering our ambitious digital marketing campaigns.
- Work alongside Campaign Managers, Designers and Developers to deliver website and email marketing campaigns to tight deadlines, considering the user in every decision made
- Use content management and CRM systems to create and update web pages and emails for the digital area you’re responsible for
- Optimise your website area by creating, running and reporting on your own A/B and multivariate tests using Adobe Test & Target and Analytics
You’ll also have the freedom to create your own digital projects to help us implement our digital strategy; working with teams across the company to make your ideas come to life.
This role will suit you if you’re highly proactive, a strong negotiator and team player. You should have plenty of experience in digital content, marketing, UX and/or digital analytics already. You should also be ready to expand your knowledge and expertise across the digital spectrum.
You’re committed to putting clients first, and aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo. You’re a quick learner of new things and confident sharer of expertise you already have.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Responsibility for key areas of the website and email
- Working in squads to deliver client-focused campaigns collaboratively
- Generate ideas to test campaigns, web pages and emails to continually improve and optimise design and content
- Report key learnings from tests to other members of the team to share knowledge and potentially implement changes across other sections of the site
- Keep a close eye on the analytics for your section, notice any peaks and troughs and recognise areas of improvement using key metrics
- Drive projects and work with UX to generate and develop ideas which can be turned into on-site improvements
- Work closely with SEO to ensure all pages are optimised for search
- Ensure user journeys are as simple and painless as possible across desktop, mobile and tablet
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience of working on a website, in a marketing capacity
- Experience of working with content management solutions (CMS)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent practical experience
- Able to demonstrate genuine interest in digital/web technologies
- Excellent computer competency
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
Desirable skills and experience
- Experience of A/B testing
- Technical web-based knowledge
- Knowledge of HL products and services
- Any IT or marketing based qualification