- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
MyLocalPitch is an exciting and fast-growing sports company based in Central London. We provide a search and booking portal for sports facilities across the UK and Ireland.
About the position
Start date: ASAP
This is a digital marketing internship and will also focus on content and outreach marketing. During your 3 month internship you will work within the marketing team and be responsible for roles such as:
- Email marketing
- Local outreach marketing
- Content creation, eg blogs, website copy and content for social media if required
- Running localised online marketing campaigns
- Support in running social media channels
- Contributing to strategies and implementation of SEO and PPC Campaigns
- Creating reports using Google Analytics
- Degree qualification or equivalent
- Enthusiastic about pursuing a career in digital marketing
- Excellent grasp of written and spoken English
- Some knowledge of SEO / PPC
- High self-motivation with a positive attitude
All travel and lunch expenses for the 3 months will be reimbursed.
You will be working within a fun and engaging environment, with a strong team committed to taking the company to the next level. There may be opportunities during the internship to attend marketing events across London if there are any suitable.
Job Type: Internship
- Bachelor's (Required)
- London, Greater London (Required)