- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
GREEN NETWORK ENERGY (GNE)
Green Network Energy is a new independent energy and gas supplier in the UK for both domestic and business customers.
The company is part of an Italian Headquartered Group, Green Network Spa based in Rome since 2003 Green Network is a top 10 Independent energy company in Europe with annual revenues of over €2billion.
As a company with big ambitions to grow, we are looking to recruit new talent to be part of our journey.
You will be responsible for developing, implementing and driving the digital strategy for Green Network Energy in order to deliver tangible growth and increased sales.
We are looking to create a stronger digital offer, raising awareness of our work through our online channels.
You will work closely with other key stakeholders to manage and optimize all direct and indirect digital channels.
You will be working closely with the Chief Commercial Officer for businesses and you will support the Head of Marketing to implement tailored communications campaigns aimed to drive sales.
This position requires an analytical and creative mind that is able to dig deep to find the strongest, most compelling data-driven insights to support sales initiatives.
Successful candidates will be curious and adaptable, who work well in a fast-paced environment.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud knowledge is an absolute must.
They will have strong research analytics and writing skills, a collaborative working style, and a passion for achieving practical business solutions.
You will report directly to our Chief Commercial Officer.
* Uncover insights from large and diversified data sets, formulate hypotheses, and use data insights to answer business questions
* Utilize Salesforce Marketing Cloud to monitor and investigate analytics
* Use web analytics to monitor performance and make recommendations for improvements to drive traffic
* Develop marketing approaches to attract and retain new customers through email, digital indicatives and reward schemes
* Work with the Pricing Team and Marketing Team to boost customer retention and brand awareness
* Closely monitoring market trends and competitive activity
* Managing Costs to Acquire in line with the budget
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* First Class Degree in Marketing and/or Economics is a must
* Previous experience in a similar role in Digital Marketing focused on driving sales in B2C
* Hands-on Salesforce Marketing Cloud user experience
* Demonstrable experience in using SEO, PPC and Google Analytics.
* Exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
* Demonstrable experience of meeting KPI's and growing sales for a brand
* Ability to work autonomously and deliver under pressure
* Highly proactive, with a constant desire to discover and initiate new projects
* Competitive Salary
* Private Healthcare Insurance
* Competitive Company Pension Scheme
* Complementary hot drinks (coffee machines everywhere!)
* Game Area (table tennis and foosball table)
* Discount towards Gym subscription
* Preferred electricity and gas tariffs for those employees who will switch to GNE as an energy supplier
GNE is a diverse and inclusive employer.
We celebrate diversity.
We are committed to building a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, backgrounds, and cultures.
No applicant will be treated less favorably on the grounds of their sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, nationality or ethnic origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, age, religion or belief.
Offers will be subject to a basic Disclosure and Barring Service check, Academic Title and or Professional Qualification check and at least two independent references
- google analytics