- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
My client has a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Expert. They are now recruiting for an experience Marketeer to deploy the full remit of online digital tools to promote their world leading program and help contribute to the continued sales growth of their biggest and most well known brands. You will have responsibility for both strategic input and full delivery of their platforms online marketing activity.
For this position you will have either have a degree in Marketing or a qualification in Digital Marketing.
The role will also include international travel
• Working closely with colleagues and external partners to secure appropriate content that will build awareness of the company's specific Product Management Program using appropriate digital channels. In effect owning and delivering the content amplification strategy.
• Customer contact through appropriate online marketing channels by defining, delivering and optimizing integrated campaigns, from initial briefing through to execution.
• Growth and overall management of the Product Management Program database.
• Development and ownership of internal email newsletter.
• Ensuring that all digital advertising and promotional activity supports the program and is managed within the agreed budget.
• Developing program website through management of its CMS and liaison with an external web marketing agency when relevant
• Being a point of contact for global marketing
• Conducting monthly analysis and reporting on key metrics against key performance targets for this program
• Own the development and delivery of the quarterly magazine working closely with an external marketing agency on content and design.
• Management of the Programs social channels - LinkedIn & You Tube
• Liaison with internal digital and communications teams on a regular basis to exploit all potential opportunities to promote the program internally and externally through creation and distribution of relevant content.
• Provide ad hoc support when required on wider marketing related projects and activities such as attending events for example.
• A degree in Marketing or qualification in Digital Marketing.
• Outstanding planning, organisational and project management skills
• Comfortable presenting complex ideas to both small and large groups and confident in your abilities to influence senior management with informed opinion.
• A proven track record in Digital Marketing and an appreciation of the value of data driven marketing.
• Experience of working with digital marketing agencies including briefing & managing project budgets effectively
• Ensuring cost efficiencies are achieved throughout all digital activity and challenging costs where appropriate.
• Experience in online e-mail campaign management including A/B Testing, Persona Development etc
• Strong understanding and experience of utilizing the core disciplines of all elements of online content marketing (Social, PPC, SEO, online display and remarketing, paid social)
• Good understanding of online analytics to set and benchmark platform and marketing goals using tools like Omniture, Google Analytics or equivalent
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills
• Strong verbal and written skills
• High levels of attention to detail
• Willingness to be flexible, adaptable and keen to be part of a team with high expectations on personal contribution and performance.
The company are offering a very competitive salary along with non salaried benefits. They also offer onsite parking. If you have the skills required for this position then please send your CV. Suitable locations for this position would be Stamford, Deeping, Bourne, Grantham, Oakham, Rutland, Peterborough. Shortlisting begins immediately
- ms project