- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £35,000.00 - £45,000.00 gross per year
Digital Marketing Specialist
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Our client, an extremely successful data technology company, is seeking an ambitious Digital Marketing Specialist to join their exciting and fast-paced software company. The role holder will be a dynamic, energetic and ambitious individual who will create eye-catching and engaging marketing.
Based in a stunning new office in Maidenhead, our client is a true UK tech start up success story with an amazing client base including 100s of the world's largest companies and growing day by day.
Fantastic salary, benefits and career progression for an ambitious digital marketing professional who can hit the ground running.
- Produce eye-catching and engaging content, such as infographics, videos, blogs and more
- Deliver beautifully designed and intelligently crafted emails
- Create great posts to grow the company's social media following and engagement
- Help plan and managed events in the UK and around the world
- Use best-of-breed digital technologies such as HubSpot, Zapier, Umbraco, Google Analytics, HotJar, Adobe XD and more
- Degree educated
- Previous digital marketing experience
- Ambitious, energetic, dynamic
- Excellent communication skills
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills. If we do not have anything suitable we will not keep your CV for more than 30 days.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
- social media