- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £55,000.00 - £75,000.00 gross per year
DIGITAL OPTIMISATION MANAGER
£55,000-75,000 + BENEFITS
An exciting opportunity to join an innovative optimisation team and play a key role in optimising and personalising digital products.
This is a large travel and tourism company that you will know of! They are at the fore-front of innovative analytics and are working on exciting new projects.
As a digital optimisation manager, you will sit in a team of optimisation experts. The team focuses on improving digital products using AB/MT tests and personalisation. Your responsibilities will include:
- conducting qualitative and quantitative research to understand customers
- optimisation strategy: planning tests and generating hypotheses
- hands on implementation of tests and analysis of tests results to generate actionable insight
- reporting to various teams and stakeholders with recommendations to improve products
Your goal will be to optimise products but also to help map the future and testing culture at this company working across teams to do so.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent commercial digital optimisation experience
- Experience using the Google Stack: Google Analytics (GA360), Google Optimise etc.
- A great background in analytics and good knowledge of statistics (ideally a degree in this space)
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Up to £75,000 depending on experience
- Company discounts and perks
- Great benefits
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending you CV to Lucy Hughes via the Apply link on this page.
IBM, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, GA, Omniture, SiteCatalyst, Adobe Analytics, Analyst, Web, Digital, Online, Website, Financial Services, Finance, A/B, Test, Split, Multivariate, MVT, Tracking, Code, Tagging, Tags, Insight, Client, Agency, Management, Strategy, CRO, Conversion, Optimisation, Optimizely, Test and Target, Adobe Target, Maxymiser, VWO, Visual Website Optimiser, SQL, BigQuery, Google Ads, Google Adwords, search ads 360, doubleclick
- google analytics