- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £55,000.00 - £75,000.00 gross per year
DIGITAL OPTIMISATION MANAGER
£55,000 - £75,000
Do you want to contribute to an extensive digital transformation for an industry leader and one of Europe's largest companies? You will be joining a fast paced, innovative optimisation team and as the Optimisation Manager you will be leading and working with the team on several different and exciting projects across different digital platforms.
This is an opportunity to work with a leader in the industry, Europe's largest travel service provider who over the past two decades has connected over 100 destinations, resulting in high traffic on their online platforms. They are seeking a Digital Optimisation Manager to contribute to the overall digital transformation that they are undertaking. You would be joining the fast paced, energetic digital team where you would be focusing on the overall conversion of several different channels.
You would need to come into this high-traffic company with an innovative as well as commercial mindset and get the ball rolling.
- As the Optimisation Manager you will be leading A/B and Multivariate tests, testing strategies and gaining insights in order to enhance optimisation amongst multi-channels.
- You will use advanced analytics to enhance customer journey, as well as having a strong engagement with stakeholders.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The Digital Optimisation manager will likely have the following skills and experience:
- Proven trading and commercial experience with testing experience (AB and Multivariate testing) from a strategic and technical perspective, and the ability to engage with stakeholders.
- Proven commercial web analytics experience - Google Analytics/GA360, Adobe Analytics, SQL, R, Python
- Degree educated with a numerical/statistical background is a bonus but not essential
- Up to £75,000pa (depending on experience)
- Company product discount
- Exposure and training
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Kirsten Swanepoel via the Apply link on this page.