- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
You will be required to:
- Support the delivery of the Transforming Outpatient Service programme by making services more responsive to the needs of patients and staff through the use of technology.
- Develop virtual referral reviews, an online self-referral platform and the digitisation of letters and DNA processes.
- Supporting the integration and efficient management of services in relation to Continuing Healthcare including reviewing and developing the functionality of the resource allocation and case management systems.
- Assisting with the roll out of Personal Health Budgets, and developing the platform for a Dynamic Purchasing Systems for care packages.
- Improving the CCG clinical website content to facilitate information sharing and referrals between services.
- Identifying opportunities and facilitating the delivery of Planned Care work stream priorities through the use of digital technology and a robust project management approach
- Supporting the development of an overarching digital strategy and programme plan for the IT enabler work stream, including timetabling key milestones events and decision making points to ensure key IT projects are firmly established. The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be:
- Assertive, having the ability to push projects through to completion
- Knowledge of ICT
- Have understanding of the NHS Long Term Plan
- Project Management Experience
- ms project