- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £8.95 - £10.50 gross per hour
- Saint Neots
Digital Warehouse Operatives x 10
To carry out accurate, efficient and safe handling, storage and despatch of all finished product. To be fully multi-skilled and be prepared and able to work in any area within the Warehouse Operation.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Work to protect and store safely all products within the warehouse
· Deliver all processes in line with operational KPIs.
· Ensure all work is carried out accurately and efficiently and in line with site SOPs In order to protect stock integrity
· Support process of Perpetual Inventory
· Complete paperwork neatly and accurately.
A forklift licence would be an advantage but this is not essential. You must have a good understanding of English both written and verbal.
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Passion, energy and aspiration in line with HC brand and values
· Operate with a can-do, positive attitude
· Ability to cope with change, as we enter this exciting time operationally
Shifts as follows - 6am - 2pm rotating to 2pm to 10pm
10pm - 6am (permanent night shift)
These positions are being recruited on a temp to perm basis, please send CV to - closing date 16.7.19 interviews to be held 22.7.19
Please call for more information on