- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Direct Tax AccountantThis leading financial markets and commodities bank is looking for a direct Tax accountant to join their UK team based in the centre of London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with international direct tax compliance and reporting obligations with a particular focus on the UK and US.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual who is motivated by achieving high growth potential. You will have the chance to gain knowledge across a wide range of taxes in a fast changing environment within a small but experienced team of tax experts.
- Co-ordinate and prepare UK corporate tax return and UK R&D claim in conjunction with internal stakeholders and external service providers
- Prepare and track time-limits for claims and elections e.g. group relief
- Co-ordinate the preparation of the bank levy computation and bank levy forecasting across the UK group companies
- Prepare the UK company tax provision and work with overseas Senior Tax Managers to prepare consolidated tax disclosures for the annual financial statements
- Deliver monthly and quarter end reporting processes for corporate tax
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/ATT or equivalent accounting / tax qualification (part qualified accepted)
- A knowledge of the UK corporate tax regime with strong tax accounting skills essential
- Advanced Excel skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.