- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Specific Responsibilities and Skills for Position:
- Demonstrated ability to manage several medical projects within designated program budgets and timelines is required.
- Demonstrated excellence in complex project management and effectively managing multiple projects/priorities is required.
- Support team members and empower them to complete deliverables efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to initiate and lead departmental or interdepartmental strategic initiatives.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate scientific, medical, and organizational concepts to internal and external customers.
- Must think critically and creatively and be able to work independently to determine appropriate resources for resolution of complex problems
- Organize and manage Medical project team meetings, ensuring timely, efficient, and action-oriented operations.
- Manage external collaboration project and all associated interactions (e.g. meetings, communications etc.) with the partner agencies and ensure agencies deliver projects in accordance to agreed timelines, scope, budget and compliance
- Direct project communications to relevant team members and ensures that all stakeholders (internally and externally) are fully informed and knowledgeable of project activities and their status.
- Implement best-in-class project management processes and tools/templates such as project schedules, Gantt charts, action/decision logs, risk registers, SharePoint site etc.
- Provide inputs on behalf of the LT for the LE process. Manage cross-functional initiatives/projects to enable advancement of sciences and improve alignment and efficiency.
- Prepare agenda, minutes, and action items for Leadership Team meetings Knowledge:
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal skills, and ability to work with multifunctional teams
- Must be able to effectively communicate progress toward milestones, opportunities, and risks to all stakeholders.
- Must exhibit high emotional intelligence, with demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate through challenging situations and difficult conversations.
- Possess a strong ability to build trust, along with demonstrated ability to drive, lead and influence colleagues across the organization to achieve team, department and corporate goals.
- Must be a team player, focusing on shared goals, being flexible and applying skills where required, respecting others, listening to others’ views and value others’ contribution, sharing information and good ideas across organizations and celebrating/recognizing accomplishments.
- Must have strong leadership skills and ability to effectively develop teams
- Must be comfortable and efficient in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing environment.
- ability to prioritize and execute tasks both as an individual contributor and in a team-based setting
- History of motivating others to deliver to important milestones while maintaining a positive, transparent and collaborative team environment
- Capable of assessing and updating detailed project timelines in meetings to guide and align study team members
- Ability to evaluate meeting minutes and materials for required updates to project timelines
- Ability to work on complex and multiple projects while exercising critical thinking with minimal supervision
- Solid attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Ability to establish priorities, operate with a sense of urgency and collaborate (interpersonal, relationship management) with the study team, cross functional team members
- Demonstrates problem solving skills, demonstrates leadership skills, self-motivated and adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Computer skills including proficiency in the use of Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and organization tools
- Proficient with SharePoint with filing systems is desirable
- Ability to deal with time demands, incomplete information or unexpected events
- Must display strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Occasional travel to other company locations as requested. Requirements:
- At minimum, a bachelor’s degree in nursing, science or health related field required
- Oncology experience
- Project manager/Management experience
Kite is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors. Kite is based in Santa Monica, CA.
- ms project