- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Director, Sales & Customer Success
NBC Sports Group
Based in Belfast and reporting to the GM, GolfNow International, The Director of Sales & Customer Success will be a key member of our International Leadership Team. They will translate and deliver the global Sales and Customer Success strategies to the to the UK, Ireland and further international territories as we grow. They will passionately drive the success of our business and further the success of our customers through the provision, adoption and support of our products and services.
Develop and maintain personal and team member knowledge and understanding of the golf market, including courses, market conditions, market value and key competitors.
Conduct in depth analysis, forecasting and year- on-year trending comparison to track performance for reporting purposes and to assist strategic planning. Reporting weekly, monthly and on request relating to performance against targets.
Develop and deliver clearly defined activities to support regional business goals and achievement of revenue targets.
Participate in Leadership Team activities and initiatives that contribute towards the achievement of wider and overarching business goals and objectives.
Work closely with the Leadership team and wider business, bringing a commercial perspective to drive success through optimising opportunities to grow revenue though our current and future brands, products and services. In doing so, facilitating regional market strategies across the business to ensure optimal asset utilization and revenue focus.
Undertake the role of head of department for the Sales and Account Management functions and direct line management of the Regional Managers who currently lead these teams. As such, having overall responsibility for ensuring the entire customer journey (whether for a course partner or individual golfer) is positive and managed consistently.
Oversee, track and review individual & team performance against set objectives and targets on an ongoing basis, identifying opportunities or areas for performance improvement.
Mentor and guide Regional Managers toward ensuring that all team members are highly effective in their role by imbedding a culture of ongoing feedback, training and driving effort and success.
Adopt and encourage a collaborative approach at management and team levels, encouraging regular and action driven meetings.
Contribute a working environment and culture which encourages teamwork, positive energy and innovation.
Be an ambassador for GolfNow, BRS Golf and Teeofftimes brands, building strong working relationships with colleagues local and internationally as well as with customers and external partners.
It is essential that candidates have:
• 5+ years of relevant experience at a senior/ business leadership level, having responsibility for the development and delivery of sales and/ or customer service or success strategy and overseeing effective account management preferably in an e-commerce or technology setting.
• A proven track record in setting team and individual targets with clearly defined activities designed to achieve business goals and overall revenue targets.
• Strong commercial and financial acumen along with analytical skills and experience of providing reports and statistical information to Leadership and Executive level.
• Good communication and influencing skills with the ability to co-ordinate with other departments and with external partners and stakeholder to build effective working relationships.
• An innovative approach that contributes to continuous improvement.
• A tech- savvy mindset and an understanding of IT/internet products and use.
• Experience of using Sales Force or similar CRM.
• Be highly organised, self-motivated with a proactive and enthusiastic attitude and the ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
• A passion for the game of golf, as a regular player and in currency of knowledge of the game and industry.
Salary: Highly competitive with bonus plan & very generous benefits package.
Closing Date: 5pm, Thursday 18th April 2019.
BRS Golf, a division of GolfNow, Golf Channel and NBC Sports, is the leading provider of online tee time booking systems to golf clubs throughout UK, Ireland and the US
About the company
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.