- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
My client, a global giant within the technology industry, is looking for a Distribution and Reseller device Marketing Manager to join their team in Reading on a 18 months contract.
- Working closely with the Partner Account Manager to understand the priorities for the accounts for which they are responsible.
- Developing joint marketing plans with partners and ensure the Partner executes these plans in the agreed timescales.
- Communicating and informing our partners on products, marketing efforts, engagement opportunities, events, resources and training, etc. to drive partners to action on key metrics.
- Managing and being accountable for the local marketing budget and any centrally funded programmes.
- Training partners on the Marketing Programmes to ensure compliance.
- Ensuring that plans are coordinated with the relevant business leads to avoid duplication and ensure that the ROI is as effective as possible.
- Measuring program effectiveness/return on investment data to apply learnings to future activities
Strengthening relationships with distribution and resellers to influence positive customer satisfaction results in CPE.
- Previous B2B experience showcasing organisation, collaborative working, professionalism, confidence
- Commercial management experience
- Project management experience
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- ms project