- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Do you want to work on an infamous civils project?
A main contractor within the construction industry is looking for a Document Controller to work on a civil and rails related project of high profile. They are looking for someone to join their team on a permeant basis. You will be based in Ealing Broadway and overlooking a project of high velocity and status. The role is paying £30,000 - 35,000 per annum.
Construction experience is necessary. Experience of one or more EDMS system is necessary (e.g.: Asite, 4Projects, Aconex, eB, BIW / Conject etc…) and specific experience is wanted in Eb, 4projects and SharePoint.
- Permanent opportunity
- High profile project
- Tier 1 construction company
- A friendly team
- Learn and develop new skills
- Gain experience within the construction industry
- A chance to be involved in large projects
- Use Eb, 4projects and SharePoint systems - to upload / download documents / drawings
- Updating and maintaining site files
- Visit other sites
- Quality checking documents and drawings
- Liaising with different teams
- Dealing with a multitude of different documents
- Accumulating data and statistics for monthly reports
- Assisting with Handover files
- Ad hoc duties
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in Eb, 4projects and SharePoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to do general admin and Ad Hoc duties
- Strong IT skills in MS Office including Outlook, Excel / Word
- The ability to multitask and have high attention to detail
- Experience in the Construction Industry / working on-site would be a bonus
If you are looking to join a successful company who looks to help grow their staff members and develop your career then contact or call
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- ms project
- upload and download