- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Document Production Team Leader
£35,000 per annum
Leeds - Normanton
Our client is a friendly professional services organisation who take care of some of the biggest corporate UK and international companies. Based in beautiful offices in the bustling Normanton, Leeds, our client is looking for a new Document Production Team Leader who will take responsibility for managing and mentoring a team of Senior Document Production Operators and Document Production Operators.
Working within a friendly team of professionals, you will lead, communicate, organise, plan and strategize for the team and during busy times provide operational assistance. You will be motivational and inspire the team to achieve the highest standards. This is a fantastic role for someone who is a natural born leader with experience in working within a corporate organisation.
- Creating and maintaining an efficient, effective and motivated team - leading by example.
- Taking ownership for decision making, delegation and problem-solving.
- Reviewing team processes and procedures to ensure value is added.
- Preparing and carrying out performance reviews.
- Monitoring and managing team progress to ensure consistent high level of skills are maintained.
- Workflow management - managing and prioritising own and team workloads and ensuring that instructions are fully understood.
- Ensuring departmental standards in relation to quality of work are maintained by all team members.
- Managing queries or requests from fee earners or clients, in a courteous, helpful and tolerant manner.
- Providing operational assistance during busy times, utilising your advanced Word and typing skills.
- Proven people management skills are essential.
- Experience working as a Document Production Operator within a professional services environment.
- An advanced understanding of Microsoft Word 2003 to MOS Word Expert level.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel and digital document processing functions, Adobe Acrobat 5.0 upwards.
- Client service orientated approach
- Team worker with the ability to problem solve and make decisions
- Advanced communication skills at all levels
- Process management and excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise work calmly and effectively in a pressurised environment
- Ability to manage people, motivate and contribute to a team environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and experienced individual to grow their career in an exciting position within a friendly, corporate environment. If this sounds like something you would be interested in then please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYF’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you.
- Microsoft Word
- Team Leader
- Creative Services
- Document Processing