- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £36,000.00 gross per year
My client is currently the largest Gas and Heating Company in East Anglia with over 130 employees and over 100 Engineers. They have been established for over 35 years and have a reputable client base with the ability to deliver large Public Sector Housing projects.
Due to continued growth, they have new opportunities for Qualified Electricians to join and carry out planned maintenance, EICRs, remedial works and rewires across East Anglia and North Essex.
As the ideal candidate you will be a highly competent professional who takes pride in their job, possesses excellent customer service skills and a full driving licence. You will also have:
* NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installation
* 18th Edition of BS7671
* Inspection and Testing Qualification (2391 or 2394/2395)
* JIB Gold Card
* Experience of working in domestic properties
* Experience of undertaking Electrical Inspection, testing and remedial works
* Experience in domestic and commercial heating systems
* An understanding of the importance of health and safety in the workplace
* A positive approach to engaging with customers
* A full driving licence
In return for your commitment we offer an excellent salary and benefits package, including holiday buy and sell, life insurance, life assurance scheme and company sick pay. We will also provide you with the tools to perform in your role, such as a company vehicle, full company uniform, tablet and mobile.
Please submit your current CV or call Gerry to discuss in more detail.
This is a full time permanent position with an ASAP start. The role is paying a salary competitive in the current marketplace and also comes with a package that includes a company van, fuel card, uniform, holiday buy and sell, workplace pension, life insurance, company sick pay scheme, employee assistance program, childcare vouchers and free cover plans
- customer service