- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our clientis a fast-growing compliance software company maintaininga market leading positionin the UK Care sector.
The Domiciliary Care Policy Lead will be a catalyst for collaboration in respect of policy development with all relevant QCS contributors and will work closely with other team members to support growth areas. This opportunity is based in Uxbridge with remote working options, a minimum of 1 day per week in the Uxbridge office is required.
The Domiciliary Care Lead will:
- Effectively communicate. Possessing excellent written skills, can explain things well using language people will understand with the ability to translate complex language into simple easy to use resources
- Be engaged. Constantly monitor Domiciliary Care related legislation and best practice resources to ensure offers the optimum policy service for relevance and quality.
- Be innovative. Ensure the product and services portfolio continues to lead the industry in care compliance, policy writing and quality.
- Work cohesively with the Policy, Customer Care and IT teams from creation to delivery of new policy and service offerings. The person:
- You have held a senior role within the domiciliary care sector.
- You have a thorough understanding of the CQC Fundamental Standards.
- You have a track record of writing evidenced based, organisational policies across a broad range of subjects or have been part of a business development/ tender writing team.
- You value systems and are experienced in the assessment, creation and implementation of policies.
- You have expert stakeholder management and a natural ability to communicate at all levels.
- You can gather information to understand complex issues and suggest clear logical and practical solutions based on your analysis of an issue.
- You enjoy the attention to detail policy writing demands and display conscientiousness.
- You are a capable self-starter and results driven, able to self-direct work in a changing environment.
- You set an inspiring example through personal delivery, energy and positivity.
- You are flexible, resilient and committed to this next stage of your career. This vacancy is being managed by Abie Wheeler at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and Instagram @spearrecruitment
Tagged as: domiciliary care jobs, healthcare jobs