- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We have immediate openings for school drivers in Northamptonshire.
You will be working a minimum of 12.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday, both mornings and afternoons, term time only.
24x7 Northants specialises in the transportation of children with special educational needs to and from school. As a driver you will invariably be teamed up with a dedicated passenger assistant. We try to maintain continuity for the children by ensuring that the driver, passenger assistant and route remain unchanged as much as possible. This means that you will be transporting the same children to and from school, 5 days a week.
No previous experience necessary as full training will be provided.
Applicants must be over 25 years of age and hold a full driving licence.
Vehicle will be supplied (for company use only).
Please note that the company will undertake a full criminal record check.
School Driver Job Description
• To transport children to and from school during term time, 5 days a week, Monday to Friday
• To ensure passengers are picked up and dropped off at the specified times and locations
• To maintain a clean and mechanically sound vehicle at all times. A cleaning allowance will be provided, and the company will organise any work required to maintain the vehicle’s road worthiness.
• To obey all traffic laws at all times.
• Assist students getting in and out of the vehicle if required.
• Attend any company training as required.
If you are interested in becoming a valued member of the 24x7 school transport family in Northamptonshire, then we would love to hear from you.
Please complete our online application form at www.24x7northants.co.uk or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.