- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £22,000.00 - £24,000.00 gross per year
For: Dutch Speaking Customer Service Agent, Dry Drayton, GBP22,000-GBP24,000
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/07422
Our client are looking for a multi-lingual customer service agent to join their Customer Service team by providing excellent customer service to European customers in their own language. You will be fluent in Dutch & English (additional languages would be an advantage), and will be responsible for providing first point of contact customer service for the Dutch & British customers.
This is an exciting role in a small, fast growing, and global business. You will be interacting with customers daily via email, telephone and via social media channels to deliver the best in customer service.
· To act as a team member for the customers providing customer support via email, telephone and online.
· Direct contact with individual customers to troubleshoot, solve their issues and to escalate as appropriate to the Customer Service Manager.
· Working with the European & UK fulfilment centres to ensure smooth provision of customer service and product delivery. Working with the rest of the customer service team, providing cover where necessary. Assist to translate business documents and templates into Dutch.
· Direct contact with existing trade customers.
· Obtain feedback from customers on areas where the business can improve its offering Support of ongoing business operations, occasional order taking, sales administration, and trouble shooting. Some contact with new trade customers enquiries and sign up within Dutch market.
The successful candidate will have first language skills in Dutch and be fluent in English, and a positive attitude to customer service.
· You will have clear written and oral communication skills required for contact with customers and preparation of new support materials.
· An excellent telephone manner and be able to adapt their approach for the differing requirements of consumer and business customers.
· Pick up new skills easily - and not be afraid of a technical product which requires the ability to learn quickly and troubleshoot the product, talking customers through their issues.
· Experienced in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel, knowledge of SalesForce or other CRM systems would be an asset.
Other skills that would be advantageous but are not a requirement are as follows:
· Some experience in the e-commerce environment.
· Some experience of B2B telesales.
· Database management, mail merge, and other tools for direct to consumer promotion.
· Knowledge of SalesForce would be an asset but training is provided.
Hours: 9am - 5pm. There is an option to work from home for 2/3 days per week following a successful probation period.
Competitive Salary plus realised individual bonus & company bonus.
Complimentary Lunch once a week.
Excellent position within friendly fast-growing business.
Profit share scheme, pension contribution
25-days holiday (FTE)
Part-time/flexible working would be considered