- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
DYNAMICS AX DEVELOPER - NEW PROJECTS
I am working closely with a Glasgow based end user client who are looking to recruit for an Dynamics AX professional to join their development team.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your portfolio working alongside a close team of dedicated professionals on some of the most stimulating Dynamics projects the industry has to offer. Junior, Mid-Level and Senior experience is being considered as there is scope for multiple hires.
This role has a wide range of exciting benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- New projects to work on allowing the opportunity to really make your mark
- Junior candidates will receive training, and certifications awarded upon completion, as well as learning in house alongside a Senior Developer with a career spanning many years
- Great company culture
- Excellent work life balance
Preferable skills, not essential as all skill levels being considered:
- Past experience as a developer with Microsoft Dynamics AX
- X++ coding experience
- Technical AX development experience
- Ability to follow business processes
- Understanding of business flow
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analysis skills
- Dynamics AX Configuration skills
Apply ASAP to ensure you do not miss this fantastic opportunity. Please contact Emily Clark on [Telephone number removed] , or email at Click here to contact this recruiter if you are interested in the role or require some further information.
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment, with many exciting new openings arising every day. Please get in touch with Emily Clark at Click here to contact this recruiter or call on [Telephone number removed] if you are wishing to begin, develop or expand your experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 as we may just have a career opportunity waiting for you!