- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- STAFFORDSHIRE STAFFORDSHIRE
Are you looking for a long term role within early years? new exciting teaching role that will challenge you? Do you want to earn up to 80% to scale on your weekly assignments?
We fantastic opportunities for teachers specialised in early years to work in our partner schools across Staffordshire.
We need an Independent confident teacher who will embrace the setting's natural play-based learning. And will link the daily routine and planning to the schools' curriculum. We welcome someone with sound knowledge of the EYFS and will use this knowledge to push the skills and knowledge of the children in an enabling environment. You will be responsible for planning in this role also.
- Have experience teaching as Early Years Teacher
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Early Year teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions & 80% to scale on short term
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are a qualified Early Years Teacher or NQT, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Jesse via email or the resourcing team on telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://job-search/
- Early Years / EYFS / NQT / Foundation Stage / KS1