- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Early Years Teaching Assistants wanted for schools across Leeds.
I am currently working with a number of primary schools in Leeds who are looking for Early Years Teaching Assistants to join their departments from September 2019.
Ideally you will be of graduate level or have a minimum of level 2/3 CACHE qualification. Experience in early years would be advantageous.
- EYFS Teaching Assistant
- Easter start
- Long term position
- £60-£75 per day
If you are interested in becoming a Teaching Assistant, then please apply with an up to date CV or call Emma Bjelan on .
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
- Teaching Assistant
- Learning Support Assistant
- Graduate Teaching Assistant