- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £11.00 - £13.00 gross per hour
George Sinclair here, I'm a UK business owner looking for some great new team members to join me on something really exciting.
We are developing an area of our business that's seeing super growth.
Are YOU ready to join us and create your own destiny? Work with me to build a business from the ground up- something that you can grow ?
If you're the Ecommerce Manager we're looking for - you'll be.....
A sales person with the ability to know or want to know about marketing & Ecommerce business development - in effect someone that wants to develop to be so much more.
You'll be driven, self motivated, successful, likeable and great at selling and acquiring customers.
You'll want to earn a fantastic wage and be in control of how much this is.
You'll be pushed, asked to achieve great results, our team will teach you how to get and keep customers.
You'll learn about marketing on a whole new level.
Eventually you'll be running a team.
You'll accept only the best for yourself and the team YOU build.
You'll be ready to take a long term challenge to create success in both your life and our company.
You'll be inspired, passionate, motivated and above all ready to learn.
You'll be ready to SELL and push yourself to achieve more than you ever thought possible.
If this describes you, then be ready to sell yourself and email to us why this is you .
Send in why this is you -to me personally
George @ nimbusbeds.com
Once I have this and if you're successful, I will invite you in for a chat to see what you're all about!
You will be responsible for driving online sales for a range of home furniture products within your allocated division. You will work across numerous ecommerce platforms to include eBay, Amazon, Facebook marketplace and company ecommerce websites. You will also be the frontline for customer interaction, taking inbound sales calls, assisting with customer queries and advising them on the best product for their needs.
Ecommerce experience is essential.
What we do look for:
- Previous sales experience in a target driven environment.
- Passion, dedication and desire to learn.
- Ability to deliver outstanding service & create a remarkable experience for our customers.
- Versatility and flexibility in duties.
- Motivated candidates with an excellent work ethic.
- Desire and ability to achieve results and set sales targets.
It is our goal to make Nimbus the no.1 sleep brand in the UK. To achieve this we need a team with the skills, experience and passion to drive our company forward and further increase growth.
This is a challenging but hugely rewarding role for the right person with opportunities to grow and progress your career with Nimbus Beds.
Key duties to include:
- Creating new product listings and putting live across all sites.
- Identifying opportunities to improve listings, increase rankings and increase visibility to ultimately boost product sales.
- Converting calls over the phone via excellent product knowledge (training given).
- Processing payments over the phone.
- Suggesting ideas to help increase sales of slow moving lines and to help improve feedback.
- Monitoring performance, reporting on sales growth against each product.
- Managing and responding to online customer reviews.
- Analysing sales data e.g. what is selling and why? Sharing this information with others to help improve sales across all platforms.
- Managing and responding to all email enquiries.
- Staying ahead of our competitors by conducting market analysis.
- Delivering high standards of service to our customers.
- Any additional duties as required to support our team.
Nimbus Beds ltd was born in 2014 by 15 year old George Sinclair. With the passion to create remarkable customer experiences Nimbus quickly became a well known local brand.
Since 2014 we have experienced tremendous growth, expanding our product range year on year whilst continuing to increase our market share in all targeted territories.
What is in it for you?
We are in a unique situation in that we can offer the opportunity to work for a successful forever evolving company in a location that is perfect for work-life balance. As you will be the first person through the door, your destiny is in your hands.
Fife is renowned for its coast path, hills, wildlife, beaches, hospitality and outstanding natural beauty.
Staff are rewarded for their successes through a competitive salary and performance related bonus scheme. If that was not enough, we also offer the following:
- In-house incentives.
- Numerous perks
- Increasing holiday allowance with service.
- Pension scheme.
Working hours can be negotiated.
To apply please send CV and Cover Letter outlining your suitability.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £11.00 to £13.00 /hour
- Ecommerce: 2 years (Preferred)
- GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
- Full UK Driving Licence (Preferred)