- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Advanced British Education Limited is a UK-based company which offers global education consultancy solutions and works in partnership with a multitude of international schools. We prefer to maintain a close working relationship with our schools’ staff, from headmasters to individual teachers and thereby have a highly personal approach to our business conduct. It is a part of our ethos at ABE that unparalleled cohesion between our consultants and client schools will result in enhanced academic performance, happier students and satisfied parents.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently growing our team in London and looking for an experienced professional with an entrepreneurial spirit. As an Education Consultant, you will be responsible for providing superior customer service to our international clients, assisting them throughout the search of education establishments in the UK. The position will offer flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home should it be necessary.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Build and maintain long-term partnerships with UK education providers and their international officers through extensive school visits and other business development activities.
- Liaise with key stakeholders – internal and external, including UK universities and schools, to discuss the enrolment process and entry requirements.
- Advise and consult international students on their boarding schools and higher education options.
- Offer full support and guidance to both parents and pupils, solving any issues and dealing with emergencies when required.
- Keep up-to-date with the UKVI policy changes in regards to Tier 4 student visas.
- Attend industry-related events and conferences to promote the company's services.
- Utilise market knowledge to assist with global business planning and annual forecasting.
- Undertake market research and analyse sales data to identify trends and maximise new business opportunities in the UK.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 2+ years' experience in the UK education sector in a sales/business development capacity.
- Solid knowledge of the UK education system and a network of industry contacts.
- Drive and determination to generate sales growth.
- Fluency in English (fluency in Russian is advantageous).
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Proactive approach in problem-solving.
- UK driving licence.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
We value and celebrate the diversity of our people. We recognise the many benefits of a diverse workforce and strive for an inclusive workplace that empowers all our colleagues to thrive. Our search for the best talent fully encompasses and embraces these values and principles.
If you are looking for a company where your ideas will be heard and implemented or if you are tired of micro-management, then this role is for you. We are a small team of ambitious professionals who are looking for a like-minded specialist. To apply, please send your CV along with a short cover letter explaining the reasons why you would like to join ABE's teamwith the "Education Consultant" reference in the subject line.
Job Type: Full-time
- education sector: 2 years (Preferred)