- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client is seeking an experienced electrical design engineer to join their busy office in Weymouth
Responsible for electrical design engineering tasks to include;
* Generate technical documents including proposals and statement of works.
* Design of electrical services to buildings, containerised and tented solutions.
* Production of bills of materials.
* Production of GA drawings / schematics / elevations.
* Production of technical documents and specifications.
* Production of design calculations.
* Liaison with suppliers and manufacturers.
* Participation in design review meetings, internal and external.
* C&G 2330 / 2365.
* C&G 2391 / 2392 /2394 / 2395 / 2396.
* BS th
* Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering (HNC/HND if supported by relevant experience) with at least 3 years' experience in a design and development environment.
* BS 5839: 2017 Fire Alarm Design.
* BS 5266: 2016 Emergency Lighting Design.
* BS 62305: 2011 Lightning Protection Design.
* BS th
* Strong design background and experience of using AutoCAD.
* Using design software to generate related calcs
- Relux, Dialux, Amtech
* Familiar with MRP database structure.
* Understanding of BS/ISO Standards.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Be self-motivated and proactive in progressing the design deliverables required for their projects.
* Ambition and drive for professional development.
Our client works a 38 hour week from Monday to Friday, for an informal chat contact Karen on (phone number removed)