- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
£30,000 - £40,000
Are you a driven Electrical Engineer looking for the next step in your career?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for an Electrical Engineer to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Peterborough.
The ideal candidate will have previous electrical engineering experience in the building services industry/construction. You will have a strong understanding of Revit or other 3D Design software, such as AutoCAD. The role will involve attending sites to carry out condition surveys and to determine the quality of the installation process. Alongside this, you will be designing the electrical functions within the builds, taking into account maintenance and installation practices within your designs.
- Work within an electrical discipline team, providing design and technical advice on projects
- Complete detailed designs
- Visit Sites as required to determine the installation process
- Deal with day-to-day queries from sites
- Provide technical reports
- Attend design team meetings
- Understand project cost versus budget
- Carry out defect inspections and snagging
- MUST have experience of electrical design
- Must have Revit and/or AutoCAD experience
- Comply with QMS procedures
- Ideally have an understanding of TAS or IES
- Must have full UK driving license
This is a full-time permanent Electrical Engineer position, working a 5-day week - Monday to Friday, offering an annual salary of between £30,000 - £40,000 p/a DOE plus annual company benefits such as 25 days holiday (and bank holidays), life assurance, pension scheme, cycle-to-work scheme and Perkbox.
If this position sounds like you then please forward your CV to Ryan Allison at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
- 3d design
- ms project