- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Service Engineer with an electrical bias and good all-round experience, for a mobile role based in the Bristol area. The role will be to carry out the Planned Preventative Maintenance and Reactive Activities in accordance with our contractual agreements.
Dependent on experience
Hours of work
Monday to Friday,
Key Skills and Qualifications
- C&G Level 2 and 3 Diploma Electrical Installation
- C&G 2360 Parts 1 & 2 (Test & Inspection cert preferred)
- 18th edition certificate
- Strong Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance experience
- Knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems
- Knowledge of building fabric and experience in carrying out basic fabric reactive repairs when required
- Sound understanding and experience of meeting Health & Safety obligations with regard to maintenance activities
- Must be prepared to work out of hours when required
- Have good communication and organisation skills
- Have a positive ‘can do' attitude
- Must have a full UK driving license
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team
- Participate in a call out rota
It's an exciting time to begin a career at Integral UK LTD as it is Britain's Largest and fastest growing national provider of high-quality comprehensive maintenance services for commercial and public sector buildings providing planned preventative and reactive maintenance for over 1600 clients in 60,000 locations. We deliver Engineering excellence and a strong partnership culture.
When you work with us, you will be part of the largest national mobile fleet located in every postcode area enabling us to focus a first-time fix and a quick and efficient response.
Contributory pension scheme
LifeWorks Employee Care
Aviva Care App
Excellent career and development opportunities
Van provided for mobile roles
So we can really get to know you and what you can offer please include a CV with your application. You're also encouraged to include a covering note explaining how you're a great match for us.
All candidates will be required to provide valid proof of Right to Work in the UK and ID at interview.
We're expecting this role to be popular, so we may need to close the advert early if response is strong so to avoid disappointment, please apply as soon as possible.