- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
Electrician Needed - London & The South East
Package: £32K-£37k (dependant on experience)
Electrician Needed! This Electrician will be needed for electrical testing works with some installations. The electrician will need to have good fault-finding skills and the ability to exact repairs. The ideal electrician needs to have a strong Testing background and preferably in a commercial environment. Other experience will be considered.
City and Guilds 2360 Part 1+2 or 2330 Level 3 or AM2
17th Edition as minimum 18th desirable.
City and Guilds 2391 Is essential
SSSTS or SMSTS is essential.
Job Title: Electrician
The Electrician will exclusively work in a commercial environment. Working for a facilities management company based in London.
- To be fully conversant with all aspects of electrical testing & Inspect.
- Ensure compliance with the IEE Wiring Regulations at all times, and that the appropriate materials used.
- Carry out and complete all works to high quality and in a competent manner and with the property being left in a clean and tidy condition.
- To work with, and provide information relating to technical matters, to any group as directed by the Contract Supervisor.
- To liaise with other staff, Surveyors and Sub-contractors as necessary to ensure the timely completion of works within agreed operational targets.
The Electrician will need to have a full driving licence as a company vehicle will be given.
This opportunity is not to be missed for Electricians who are seeking a new opportunity - Apply now! To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Tom Rutherford M&E specialist, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. or call in strict confidence. Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
- 17th edition
- building services
- domestic electrician
- Testing and inspection
- Property services
- electrical engineer
- construction services
- Building & Maintenance