- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client designs and manufacture a ranges of high value industrial products for a global market.
We are currently seeking an experienced Electronics Design and Development Engineer with a broad range of skills including analogue, digital and embedded software.
Skills and experience sought will include:
- Familiarity with micro-controller based systems using the C language
- Familiarity with low noise analogue design
- Design of digital circuits
- Schematic capture and board layout using Altium or similar
- Ability to write and review technical documents
In addition the following would be desirable:
- Experience of precision data conversion
- Experience with FPGA's using VHDL
- Experience of High Temperature and/or High Voltage design
- Experience of DSP based communication systems
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Assisting production with the introduction of new products NPI
- Assisting with integration and production testing
- Providing customer support and technical problem solving
- Attending and contributing to design reviews
Our client is based in an attractive, rural location.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small, dedicated team, working in a relaxed and friendly environment, on some very interesting design projects.
For more information please apply with CV or contact Jim Lander at Rednal Recruitment Ltd