- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
Electronics Design Engineer
£30,000 - £35,000 + Training + Progression + Excellent Benefits
Are you looking for a role where you will design & develop the next generation of communication systems while working as part of a highly skilled team who can offer you structured training and a clear path for progression?
This is an opportunity to be one of the go to Design Engineers for a Global renowned company where you will work on the full product life cycle and play a pivotal part in the development of new technologies & products.
This multi-million-pound company specialise in manufacturing of communication equipment. They have an unparalleled reputation for training and investment and have been awarded Investors in Gold award. They can offer you a fast paced varied role with a great salary and benefits such as parking, on Site Restaurant, healthcare, Flexitime, Great offices.
This role would suit an Electronics Design engineer looking to work for a high techology company with great career opportunities.
- Design and develop Electronic Communication Systems
- Working on the full Project Lifecycle as part of a skilled team
- Electronics hardware & software development & integration (with training)
- Electronics or Engineering Degree or Equivalent
- EUnderstanding of analogue & digital electronisc
- Looking to work for a World leading company with plenty of training and progression
- ms project