- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Electronic Design Engineer.
This an exciting opportunity for a skilled and experienced electronics engineer engineer to utilise and further enhance their skills.
Examples of responsibilities and duties as an Electronics Engineer include:
- On-going research and development in both analogue and digital electronics, including embedded computer / microcontroller software development.
- Compile technical proposals, requirements and specification documentation.
- Creation of development and production documentation including test schedules and programmes for production hand-over of new products.
- Compilation of electronic, firmware and software design notes and appropriate sections of product operations and maintenance manuals.
- Provide mentorship, advice and guidance to Design Engineers and Engineers.
- Fault finding to component level on analogue, digital and embedded electronic board layouts.
The position will particularly suit an individual who enjoys work in a team environment.
The right candidate will show the following range of skills and qualifications:
- A degree in Electronic Engineering or the equivalent.
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is essential.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Significant hands on design experience plus a minimum of 5-10 years having obtained substantial digital electronics embedded design and development experience.
- An appreciation of real-time embedded firmware would be desirable.
- Excellent digital hardware knowledge - FPGSs/CPLDs, 8-32 bit Microcontrollers (e.g. ARM & PIC, DSP Processors).
- Microprocessor knowledge.
- Knowledge of data transmission on Bus systems, Bus interfaces, Data bus interfacing (RS232, RS485, SPI, UART, I2C, USB etc.),
- A knowledge of RF systems would be an advantage.
- A knowledge of Video transmission systems would be an advantage.
- EMC experience is essential.
- ms project
About the company
At Career Villa, we strive to find the best candidates for our clients and the best jobs for our candidates.
This site is for job seekers to use our free services, resources, and tools to help you with the entire job search process.