- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are looking for an experienced Electronics Engineer with a strong track record in Engineering Consultancy to join a Cambridge based company.
This is an exciting senior technologist role typically working on Industrial, Consumer and Energy projects although projects tend to encompass even more market areas than that.
Establish what new opportunities the company could be offering Electronics expertise in and where there is the potential to sell project work with a challenging Electronics element.
This may require raising the public profile in this market area and establishing credibility and you will be a big part of that process.
All projects are led by a Technical Authority working alongside a Project Manager.
The PM would be responsible for the team, budgets and timescales whilst you as the TA will take responsibility for the electronics, the overall technical solution or both.
* Strong academic background
* Excellent electronic engineering experience in Engineering Consultancy
* Ability to communicate technical subjects to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Desire to raise the profile of the company within industry
* Proven track record of interacting with potential and existing clients and earning their confidence and trust
* Interest in mentoring and developing junior engineers to enable successful delegation of technical project tasks
- ms project
- project manager