- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £45,000.00 - £55,000.00 gross per year
Electrical & Electronics Engineer
We are working with a market leader in design and manufacture of products for the aerospace and defence industries. My client is well known company and the products they manufacture are of very high quality. Due to expansion and the award of some substantial new business we are looking to recruit an experienced Electrical & Electronics Engineerfrom the aerospace industry.
* Embedded systems
* Analogue design & Digital design
* Electronic testing
* Design for Safety and Reliability
* Knowledge of power electronics design
* Design of gate drivers for MOSFET, IGBT, etc.
* 5 years working experience as a Electrical & Electronics Engineer
* Minimum 5 years working experience in the Aerospace or Automotive or Defence sector
You will operate as a key member of the team in an aeronautical environment learning a range of cross functional disciplines such as, program management including business and commercial, system engineering, safety and reliability to EASA/FAA regulations ARP 4761, requirements management including derivation, allocation, validation, verification and traceability, complex and simple equipment processes ARP 4754A etc
Please send your CV to Zabina @ Quest Technical Ltd for immediate consideration.