- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Excellent opportunity for a skilled Electronics Technician to work in a talented team for a successful and growing, cutting-edge Cambridge Technology company.
The role would suit an experienced Electronics Technician who is passionate and engaged with their work.Your experience could be through work or study or private projects and will include practical, hands-on assembly, soldering, workshop and design & build skills. You will have initiative and the ability to multitask, working autonomously as part of a highly-skilled team where you will make an important contribution. You will be highly organised and an investigative problem-solving character, able to clearly demonstrate practical and technical ability.
- Assisting with the assembly and preparation of experiments
- Running experiments then collecting and collating test data (with supervision and assistance)
- Working alongside our teams and providing support to the software, mechanical and control and test engineers
- Maintenance and improvement of bespoke test equipment
- Assisting with the build of precision prototype parts
- Lab housekeeping - ensuring correct stock levels are maintained along with a clean and tidy workshop environment
The company offers highly competitive salary and supporting package, opportunities to develop, travel internationally, especially China, friendly and inclusive social scene, free fruit, tea and coffee, breakout area with games and activities, cycle to work scheme, etc.
Please apply with a comprehensive CV detailing your experience.
- fault find
- system build
- PCB test
- PCB fault find
- design and Build