- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 65,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
** This is a contract position for 6 months **
EMEA Hotel Ops Specialist (IC)
You will be working as part of our EMEA Supply team, helping the team identify optimization opportunities for Airbnb accounts in the region and solve issues related to the Airbnb partners account setup. Your role will be critical for the success and efficiency of the team and will require: being the first point of contact for the Supply team to solve issues with Airbnb accounts and designing processes for account optimization and troubleshooting to maximise efficiency. What we will achieve will depend on your work.
What you’ll do
- Ensure achievement of weekly/monthly targets by undertaking and responding to a high volume of Business requests coming from the Supply Team.
- Develop relationships with key players and decision makers to support the HSA Supply team.
- Maintain a high standard of quality experience whilst using Business Operations techniques to maximise opportunities.
- Maintain detailed and accurate records on the issues you solve and opportunities you create.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role, by active involvement in regular trainings.
- Working as part of a fun and dynamic team you will establish and maintain effective working relationships with your co-workers and managers.
- Deliver excellence in customer service in an efficient, professional and courteous manner at all times.
Exceptional attention to detail and strong communication skills is required. You enjoy working in a fun team environment and you are able to meet and exceed personal targets. You will report directly to the Head of EMEA and work closely with the EMEA regional leads team.
- Undergraduate degree.
- 2+ years of professional experience, preferably in a fast growing startup tech company working in customer service, business operations, account management or sales.
- Customer-centric: Prior client-facing experience is preferred, with the expectation that you demonstrate exceptional behaviors that drive partner success.
- Resourceful: Demonstrated ability to independently prioritize your work to achieve your goals. Ability to find innovative ways to overcome obstacles or solve problems.
- Highly motivated: with excellent organisational skills, you will thrive in a highly target driven environment.
- Go getter: Quick learner and you’re fearless about proposing new ideas and strategies, even if it means making mistakes along the way.
- Strong Communicator: Ability to use concise, clear and relevant language with both internal and external parties.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
Airbnb is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.
- customer service
About the company
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone or tablet.
Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 65,000 cities and 191 countries. And with world-class customer service and a growing community of users, Airbnb is the easiest way for people to monetize their extra space and showcase it to an audience of millions.