- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £26,000.00 - £28,000.00 gross per year
We are seeking an experienced or qualified Employability Tutor to join a growing Skills Division to deliver our Traineeship programme.
You will manage a caseload of around 50 students and support them to become work-ready with classroom teaching, supporting the achievement of employability skills, development of Maths & English, support the securing of an unpaid placement with the aim of gaining either paid employment or enrolment into further education.
- Conduct regular reviews with each trainee and complete one to one sessions with each student.
- Monitior and review learners progress
- Deliver employability skills to enable the learner to achieve a recognised qualification
- Ensure that learners take part in a suitable programme of study for English & Maths FS (functional skills).
- Ensure that student's progress onto employment, education or apprenticeships in line with business targets.
- Ensure all speaking & listening exams are carried out to a high standard.
- Desirable to have a minimum 2 years teaching experience or teaching qualification
- Desirable to have experience in teaching Functional Skills and Employability qualifications
- Experienced with conflict
- Functional Skills Level 2 for Maths or English or GCSE Maths and English A-C
- Excellent communication, teamwork and organisation skills
- Experience of delivering work-based training
- 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays, increase to 25 after 1 year in service
- Workplace Pension
- Bupa Cash Plan Scheme
- Social Events
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment do not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation.