- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £17,408.00 - £18,688.00 gross per year
Location: Highfield Campus
Fixed Term: until 31/07/2020
Interview Date: To be confirmed
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Employee Development Administrator working as part of the Leadership and Management Development Team within HR. The position is full time fixed term until 31/07/2020.
You will be naturally well-organised, enjoy working as part of a team and have a good eye for detail. You will have administrative experience, excellent communication and organisational skills and be experienced in using Microsoft Office applications.
- The coordination, organisation, and logistics for all training/development workshops, sessions, and events
- Ensuring all the relevant supporting materials are up to date, correctly branded and the appropriate levels of stock exist
- Ensuring all training spaces are set up appropriately with the relevant equipment
- Ensuring all workshops, sessions, and events are available to book, and enquiries are dealt with promptly
- The effective monitoring and tracking of training attendance and keeping the team up to speed with delegate numbers and the implications of any changes
Developing high performing leaders, managers and team members is key to the University’s success and our team has a key role to play in making this happen. We are looking for an individual with an interest in learning and development to join the Leadership and Management Development Team.
Your "can do" attitude, communication skills, flexible and approachable style is essential and will enable you to build collaborative relationships within the team and with our customers.
What we offer:
Based at our Highfield Campus, the office has easy access to public transport, restaurants, coffee shops and a University gym and swimming pool.
We offer a generous holiday allowance supplemented by up to six University closure days in addition to public holidays, and pension scheme membership. Other benefits include a cycle to work scheme, discounted Sport and Wellbeing membership, access to a wide variety of on and off-campus arts and cultural facilities, and access to a range of staff discounts and offers at local shops, restaurants and service providers.
About the University:
The University of Southampton is in the top one per cent of world universities and is one of the UK’s top 20 research-intensive universities, with an international reputation for its research, teaching and enterprise activities.
If you have the passion and desire to achieve, want to make a difference to those you work with, and you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply.
You should submit your completed online application form at